Are you a data-focused badass who wants to be responsible for maintaining internal our applications? Some of the job functions include, but are not limited to, developing complex business applications, developing automation scripts, and developing necessary SQL scripts for ETL loading, updating and maintaining of Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Develop ETL mappings to move data from varied sources to the target databases
- Development of SQL scripts
- Design, develop and populate Data Warehouse and/or data marts
- Create and run ad-hoc and standardized reports, while working towards setting up self-service reporting capabilities via traditional business intelligence tools
- Mapping data attributes from existing client data sources to the target data model
- Designing and optimizing database schema, queries and stored procedures.
- Consulting with users to design code and develop reports and programs to meet their requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience in programming database driven applications, flat file data manipulation scripts using Perl, C#, or C++
- A solid understanding of SQL, database development using Oracle or SQL Server in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- MUST have excellent knowledge of .Net programming and object-oriented design practices.
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- In-depth experience with Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- BS, MS, or school of hard knocks